We accept any photos showing you, except for images that violate the rules of the service.
All uploaded photos are subject to compulsory moderation. The moderation process takes up to 60 minutes on average.
You must upload at least one photo in which a closeup of your face is clearly visible into the "Only me" album.
The moderator may mark your photo as explicit if you are naked or semi-naked in it. In this case the photo may be hidden from users who have selected the corresponding settings in their profile.
The moderation criteria set out in the rules are not exhaustive. In disputed cases a decision is reached individually by the moderator, in accordance with the internal quality standards accepted on the service.
Good quality photos from your Portfolio, as well as mobile phone photos are accepted in the VIP section. Try to choose a crisp photo where your face is clearly visible.
Reasons for declining photos
The moderator will reject photos for the following reasons:
- Photos that carry no meaning: a black background, a photo of a table or your shoes, a photo taken in your pocket, etc.;
- Photos containing generally-understood indecent gestures: the middle finger, etc.;
- Photos of low quality;
- Photos that have been heavily processed using graphics editor filters, collage creation programs, or other image editing software;
- Photos of other people. Pictures will be rejected if there is any suspicion that they show somebody other than yourself. If the moderator's assessment is wrong, you can contact Support in whatever way is most convenient and present proof that the photo is of you;
- Photos with improper captions. Photos will be rejected if the signature or the photo itself contains obscene language, addresses or logos belonging to other sites, any contact details including postal addresses and links to social network pages, or any other text that the moderator considers inappropriate or provocative;
- Photos that reproduce photos you have already posted;
- Photos containing sex organs (including if they are clothed but clearly distinguishable), parts of them, or sex acts;
- Photos of naked or semi-naked women/men in provoking poses.
- Photos of semi-naked women/men that are obviously intended to show nudity (photos in the bathroom, shower, etc.). Exception: beach photos, photos in the gym;
- Photos, drawings, screenshots (from films, cartoons, computer games) with scenes of sex or violence; photos including indecent objects of a sexual nature (dildos, whips, muzzles, etc.), weapons, or offensive symbols;
- Photos containing obscene, physiologically distasteful scenes, such as: bowel and bladder movements, self-inflicted wounds, etc.
- Photos showing aggression, violence, or cruelty to people or animals;
- Photos (pictures, screenshots) that violate Russian Federation law, contain forbidden material, or could offend the national or religious feelings or identity of other social groups;
- Images of children without their parents or images that in any way violate the rights of minors;
- Any other images that the moderator considers to be vulgar, indecent, disgusting, or incompatible with the aims and the quality standards of our service.
Reasons for photo transfer
Some photos may be accepted for the site with restrictions, and placed in the Miscellaneous album. The moderator will transfer photos from your main album to Miscellaneous for the following reasons:
- Group photos;
- Photos with improper contents: photos of animals, objects, or places and other images permitted by the rules in which you are not shown;
- Photographs of particular parts of the body;
- Photos in which you are shown from a distance, so that you cannot be clearly seen.
Types of albums
Just me: your main album, where it is sensible only to upload your own good-quality photos. This is the album we advise you to rely on if you want to meet people quickly.
Miscellaneous: this is the place for photos that the moderator transfers here for one of the reasons given under Reasons for photo transfer. This album can be seen by all users.
Messages: this album stores photos you attach to personal messages in your correspondence. Don't worry, this album is completely private and cannot be accessed by anybody except you.
Support: this album stores images you have sent to Support. It cannot be viewed by other users.
Avatars: this album stores images you have used in anonymous chats. It cannot be seen by other users.